- Local switch, Remote unit, Tablet and Smart phone.
- Remote switch which is used together with Remote unit to turn on/off the Lighting remotely. It can be programmed to turn on/off in advance for one time of the day or everyday operation.
- Smart switch which can be programmed to use as Group or Scene switch application.
- When programmed through the Smart phone or Tablet, the Lighting equipments can be set to turn on/off at 4 events on each calendar day.
All Home Solution 3 components are internally inter-connected with RS-485 cable and using our own i-NET protocol. They can also be connected to WLAN system or the Internet so that the Lighting equipments can be controlled by Tablet or Smart phone.
PS-1212 Power supply
is a switching type Power supply in a DIN-rail box. It converts the electricity from 220 V to 12 Vdc and can supply up to 4 boxes of Xi-NET and Dio-04 components.
Xi-NET is a Control module in a DIN-rial box which can control the electrical equipments up to 64 circuits (16 Dio-04 modules).
Communication between Dio-04 module and Smart switch is by i-NET bus which is user friendly and fast response.
There is an Ethernet port connected to LAN (wire or wi-fi) for the communication with Tablets & Smart phones.
Dio-04 Lighting module
Dio-04 is a module in a DIN-rail box connected to Xi-NET and send the command to Relays. Each module can
Relay & Sockets
Relay is placed on DIN-rail socket which is connected to Output connectors of Lighting module. It is used for ON/OFF operation of the equipment. There is a LED showing the status and can manually override.
- Group switch which can turn on/off several lighting circuits in a group.
- Scene switch which is used for Scene application. For example, it is programmed to control several lighting circuits with a predetermined dimming level of each circuit.